Laurence Simons Search and City CV have joined forces to present the next session in their highly-successful webinar series.
The free webinar, ‘How to create the perfect legal CV’, will take place on Wednesday 21 October, 2020, between 12.30pm – 1.30pm, and again on Wednesday 13 January, 2021.
The webinar will help you create a strong and creative CV, and is jointly presented by Clare Beresford, CEO at Laurence Simons Search, and Victoria McLean, CEO at City CV.
This informative webinar will share expertise and insider knowledge gathered from years of CV writing and recruiting, including vital tips on the following:
• CV evolution - how AI and algorithms can make or break your career
• Soft skills to avoid in your CV - how to show, not tell
• Three essential items in every bullet point
• The competencies you must include to secure your progression and career success
• Be 'smart' - how to sell yourself every step of the way
• Avoid the formatting errors that guarantee rejection from most CV screening systems
• The two mistakes that spell rejection from 97% of hirers.
There will also be a live Q&A to answer questions relating to your CV.
To register for the free webinar please visit the following:
October 2020 webinar - click here.
January 2021 webinar - click here.