To register for the webinar please CLICK HERE.
Are you seeking a lateral or vertical move to progress your career?
We will show you how to write a powerful Legal CV for In-House and Law Firms which will help you to understand what executive head-hunters, recruiters and senior leaders look for on paper.
Laurence Simons Search and City CV are joining forces to present a FREE one-hour online live training session on Wednesday 13 January 2021, at 12:30pm – 1:30pm to help you to create a strong and authentic CV which will get you noticed for the right reasons.
Expertise and insider knowledge gathered from years of CV writing and recruiting will be shared, including:
• CV evolution - how AI and algorithms can make or break your career
• Soft skills to avoid in your CV - how to show, not tell
• Three essential items in every bullet point
• The competencies you must include to secure your progression and career success
• Be 'smart' - how to sell yourself every step of the way
• Avoid the formatting errors that guarantee rejection from most CV screening systems
• The two mistakes that spell rejection from 97% of hirers.
The training session will be delivered by Victoria McLean, Founder and CEO of City CV. Victoria is a former Recruitment Manager for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, and former head-hunter.
Victoria will be joined by Clare Beresford, CEO of Laurence Simons Search, for a live Q&A where they will answer your questions relating to your CV.
We hope you can join us. To register please CLICK HERE.