about 1 month ago
We are looking for a German qualified lawyer with a deep understanding of a broad-spectrum of the energy sector for an international law firm. This position is based in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Our client specialises in the energy, infrastructure, financial services, real estate and advanced manufacturing and technology sectors. The firm ranks among the top hundred law firms in the world by turnover and is headquartered in London.
The tasks include advising on energy compliance issues, as well as on civil and corporate law issues. In addition, advice at the interface on data protection and IT law, on "innovative" solutions, for example, based on blockchain technology. In addition, advise on market regulation, network connectivity and access, onetwork charging, promotion or privilege under EEG and KWKG, on concession levies and commercial regulation. The successful candidate will also advise on energy compliance and civil and company law issues.
- Fully qualified German lawyer with excellent academic background
- At least 2 years of professional experience, ideally with a strong connection to the energy sector
- Business fluent English language skills
- Confident, and high-quality standards
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, as well as initiative and commitment and a positive, proactive, and engaging attitude
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements, and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting position.
For more information, please reach out in confidence to Sven Laacks, (email@example.com).