19 days ago
About Laurence Simons Search and the BDR / Marketing Intern
Laurence Simons Search (LSS) is a specialist legal, compliance, intellectual property and legal operations search firm, partnering with businesses across the world to source the best, and most sought after, talent.
We match candidates to our clients, considering the needs of to find a win-win outcome, creating a value-added, transformative recruiting experience.
We are looking for an intern to start with us ASAP to help support our marketing and business development activity.
The position is currently homebased, possible to join the London Office in due course, but with no obligation as the role can also be remote with occasional travel to the London Office.
This is a new role, created to capitalise on “warm engagement” from demand generation and marketing campaigns and initiatives. You will engage with prospects to share the LSS brand, identify opportunities and generate interest.
The successful candidate will gain in-depth knowledge about the legal search and selection space, and this internship could move into a longer-term position.
This role reports into the International Marketing Manager.
Key Responsibilities – What will you do
- Research accounts and contacts to support consultants develop compelling prospects and leads.
- Follow up on marketing triggers to ensure they are in the correct nurturing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the business support team to optimise cross functional efforts.
- Disseminate qualified new opportunities to the appropriate consultant.
- Maintain meticulous notes and tracking of accounts and engagement, leveraging our CRM and marketing tools.
- Enter marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create sales funnel information.
- Undertake and analyse surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends.
- Research content for the company social media accounts.
- Ensure the Laurence Simons Search website job pages are up to date.
- Support data requirements for sector campaigns.
- Gather client and candidate testimonials for use within our marketing activity.
- Help maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills.
- Support the company event plan by updating the company CRM with attendees and ensuring effective follow ups.
Who are you and what skills do you need?
Graduate (soon to be a graduate) degree in business, history, computer science or law – other degrees also considered.
Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in Sales.
Ability to work in fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level interactions with internal and external contacts, with client information remaining confidential at all times.
Exceptional ability to organise work and tasks, attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
Demonstrate a passion for learning new things and continuous improvement.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like you please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com explaining why you believe you have the necessary competencies to join LSS. This is a paid internship and subject to satisfactorily completing a probation period will accrue our standard company benefits. You will be supplied with a company laptop, screen and all other necessary office equipment to set you up for success.