over 2 years ago
As part of our strategy for further growth and development, we have an internal opening within our Business Support team, for a law graduate seeking a people-focused career in the legal sector. Our Business Support function is our training ground for potential future consultants or researchers. We work with our graduate trainees to help them develop into roles which are most suited to their skill set, interest and aptitude. Everyone has a voice in our business and we value input from all levels to help us maintain our high, exacting standards.
- Strong communication skills
- Resilience and confidence
- A strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- An ability to take own initiative
- Organised and methodical
- Attention to detail
- The ability to nurture and grow our existing relationships
- An understanding of law and its terminology
- Passion for your market and the industry
- High learning agility and ability to “switch gears” comfortably
- A good sense of humour!
What's on Offer?
We have ambitious growth plans to meet the needs of our clients and are committed to investing in our people from grassroots. We need people who are quick, responsive and confident team players. In return we offer:
- Collegiate culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team spirit and mindset
- Continued personal progression
- Like the top tier law firms, our compensation structure rewards ability and results but without the timesheets.