Rio de Janeiro
27 days ago
Dennis Del Cioppo de Mello
Purpose of the job
Manage, designs and develop Compliance programs, policies, and practices to ensure that the organization complies with all relevant legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
Key responsibilities and main activities
- Support the development and implementation of measures to establish an effective legal and regulatory compliance program with focus on Anti-Corruption, Competition Law and Foreign Trade Controls;
- Support the Chief Compliance Officer in managing the annual Compliance program
- Manage all local elements of the Compliance program
- Manage internal controls and monitor adherence to them;
- Draft and revise company policies and procedures;
- Provide support to internal and external audit;
- Provide Consultation on all compliance matters;
- Prepare and present employees training programs on regulations and industry practices;
- Support and monitor fulfilment of trade compliance requirements along customs regulations;
- Participate in internal investigation for the hotline.
- Prepare and release annual reports for the management and external parties
- Prepare documents for external review
- Conduct risk assessment according to Law no. 12.846/2013
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- Master’s of Business Administration or a Master's degree in economics, management or law or an equivalent legal qualification in a related discipline is preferred.
- More than 5 years of professional experience in the related area in an industrial organisation active in a B to G environment and with focus on Corruption prevention
- Advanced knowledge within maintaining a compliance programme (corruption prevention, foreign trade controls, competition law);
- Active interest in Compliance focusing on Corruption prevention;
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to exercise discernment and pragmatism in resolving problems;
- Integrity and professional ethics and teamwork skills, project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Portuguese (mandatory) and English (preferable).
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail applications
- Experience in the managing Integrity Program Improvement Obligations imposed by the CGU and ISO 37001.
Exercises sound judgement
- Focuses on information needed to decide and move forward
- Does not stop with the symptoms but explore the root causes
- In uncertain or unclear situations, makes decisions and moves forward
Build the Organization
- Designs processes, procedures and governance to achieve goals
- Outlines key jobs and accountabilities
- Promotes cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Defines the key elements required to achieve the goals.
- Focuses on priorities regardless of the volume of work
- Places accountabilities at the right level to the right person