6 months ago
Keen to grow and further expand their German practice, our client, a global top multinational law firm, is looking for a Counsel/ Salary Partner in the field of employment law. The law firm is ranked among the best commercial law firms in employment law.
A deep understanding of contract and remuneration design, flexible staff deployment, employee leasing, company pension schemes and all aspects of terminating employment relationships, right through to extensive restructuring and rationalisation measures, is a must have for this interesting position in Düsseldorf.
Their teams of lawyers around the world operate seamlessly to deliver the legal know-how and strategic alignment that clients need from their advisors to help further their business interests. Our client shapes their advice to the unique circumstances and challenges of each project, and ensures the right people are in the right places to offer insight and certainty – from the day-to-day to the most complex, multijurisdictional matters.
The ideal profile:
- Fully German-qualified lawyer
- Several years of relevant post-qualification experience in the areas of employment law
- You will preferably also have experience in complex restructurings and reorganisations, in international, collective bargaining and strike law as well as industrial action law, company pension schemes, international employment law, personnel structuring such as flexible remuneration/working time models, management consulting as well as compliance, transaction support and litigation
- Strong communication and team skills, as well as professionalism and confident appearance
- Proactive and independent way of working, hands-on mentality and a comprehensive economic understanding
- Ability to build up a team of employment experts at the local office.
- Fluent in English, further foreign language skills desirable
The successful candidate will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting new position.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Sven Laacks (firstname.lastname@example.org).