The CPL (Country Privacy Lead) is responsible for the overall administration and execution of the global compliance and privacy program for the country and or subsidiary.
The CPL is responsible and accountable for the following activities as well as other activities at the direction of the local leadership team or the Privacy Office.
- Privacy Notice/Consent Form Communication and Reporting
- Ongoing monitoring of all personal data processing activities for the country or subsidiary and escalating new or changes to existing personal data processing activity to the Privacy Office.
- Data Mapping Questionnaire (DMQ) Completion & Ongoing Updates
- Client Contracts
- Vendor Due Diligence Review
- Act as point of contact for BCR/GDPR audits
We expect from that professional:
- Effective communication skills with both front line representatives and management
- Working knowledge of Data Privacy Regulations with a CIPP certification from the IAPP or the ability to gain CIPP Certification within the first 6 months in the position
- Bilingual in native language and English
- Strong influence skills are a necessity for this position as he/she will be working with multiple functions within the country and region to ensure compliance to the global privacy program.