4 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and excellent German-qualified lawyer with deep understanding and several years of experience of employment law for a high-ranked and awarded U.S. law firm located in Frankfurt, Germany.
The practice covers a wide range of tasks for national and international clients especially with a focus on labour law issues, including drafting employment contracts, managing director and board member agreements and settlement agreements. The department advises clients on a wide range of legal and business issues, with a focus on restructuring measures and the negotiation of reconciliations of interests and social plans, employee data protection, dismissals (mass dismissals) and related litigation, internal investigations and employee benefits. The group also advises on collective labour law matters, and counsels on immigration matters, social security law, enforceability of post-contractual non-compete covenants and many other related matters.
The Ideal Profile:
- Fully German-qualified lawyer. A doctorate or holding a law degree from an English-speaking country is welcome, but not a must-have.
- At least 6 years of relevant post-qualification experience in the areas of labour law from an international law firm. Knowledge of individual labor law, particularly in the area of employee benefits and executive compensation, litigation and investigations, data protection, global compliance and collective labour law.
- You have experience in dealing with international clients and you are characterised by a confident handling of complicated negotiation situations
- English language to business fluency
- The willingness to grow and extend this is beneficial but not required.
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting new position.
For more information, please reach out to Sven Laacks (firstname.lastname@example.org).