about 1 year ago
- Liaise and coordinate with consumer business and compliance teams on global privacy issues.
- Lead the strategy for external notices and consents, working with their Privacy Centre of Excellence on roll out.
- Review, interpret and lead the implementation of new laws, official guidance and case law to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Foster a data protection culture within the company and help implement essential elements of privacy law.
- Develop and maintain guidance and templates for Consumer Business Unit activities.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership in the following business areas:
- Marketing, ad-tech and digital campaigns.
- Develop and implement internal training to business and legal teams on privacy matters.
- Primary subject matter legal expertise on consent, notice, consent tracking, privacy tech, privacy by design.
- Primary responsibility for third party privacy contracts design, templates and playbook.