about 1 month ago
Our client is seeking a talented attorney/compliance professional to join their team in the Sao Paulo office.
We are looking for a Legal and Compliance Senior Manager with 8+ years of experience with the financial and/or commodity industry and at least 5 years’ experience in institutional financial crimes risk or underlying disciplines (anti-money laundering, sanctions, transaction monitoring, or client diligence).
- The development and administration of the financial crime risk program
- Development and administration of the cybersecurity program in Brazil
- Development and administration of the data protection program in Brazil
- Advising on financial crime issues related to our Commodities and Global Markets businesses
- Working with the global Financial Crimes Risk team to continually improve financial crimes compliance program;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agréments
- Regulatory control, drafting internal policies and procedures
- Providing expert legal advice in a highly complex domain to business management/senior management and to multidisciplinary (project) teams
- Fluent in both Portuguese and English
- Have an attorney license to practice law in Brazil
- Experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a major multinational corporation is preferred since knowledge in legal matters, investment banking, commodities, securities and futures products will be necessary.
- Project management skills
- Experience managing senior business stakeholders
* Resumes in English required.