about 1 year ago
We are looking for a fully German-qualified lawyer, with deep understanding of M&A transactions for one of the largest primary insurance companies in the world. The position is based in Frankfurt am Main or Munich, Germany.
The company offers tailor-made insurance solutions for M&A, corporate and private equity transactions and has one of the most experienced and largest M&A insurance teams in the world. The company has been a leader in the area of hedging and processing M&A risks and claims for more than a decade.
The successful applicant should ideally have four or more years of experience in the M&A area and be interested in expanding this area further.
- Several years of professional experience in an international commercial law firm with a focus on transactional business (M&A)
- Strong experience in drafting complex contracts
- Strong negotiation skills and technical expertise in M&A transactions (with a focus on corporate and private equity structures)
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent in German and English
- Experienced in negotiations (legal and commercial) with both legal advisors and clients
- Ability to work in a team, quick perception, and decision-making skills
- Enthusiasm to take on a "business role" as a lawyer and to broaden one's own horizons
- Ability to work under pressure, especially under stress and deadlines, as well as high assertiveness
- Willingness to travel
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting position.
For more information, please reach out to Sven Laacks (firstname.lastname@example.org).