6 months ago
We are looking for an excellent, German-qualified M&A lawyer with deep understanding of regulated Life Science & Healthcare industry for a high-ranked and awarded international law firm located in Hamburg.
The practice covers a wide range of tasks for national and international clients especially with a focus on clients from Life Science & Healthcare industry, who are facing an increasingly complex transactional, political, and competitive landscape. The department advises major corporates and PE firms including life sciences, healthcare, financial services, and real estate, on major public and private M&A/PE transactions, as well as on stock corporation law.
The ideal profile:
- Fully German-qualified lawyer
- Above-average exam results
- Ideally additional qualifications like a master’s degree from an international law school or Ph.D.
- 6+ years of experience in M&A with a focus on Life Science & HealthCare sector. A very good understanding and knowledge of industry related regulations is mandatory.
- Ambition to build a personal brand demonstrating a consultative and collaborative approach
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Fluent in English
Accordingly, applicants should have a high level of motivation and initiative and be willing to take responsibility early on.