2 months ago
We are looking for a German-qualified lawyer for a well-established M&A/Private Equity boutique law firm in Munich. The practice covers a wide range of tasks for national and international clients especially for private equity companies and wealthy private clients in M&A, Finance and general corporate advice. The law firm attaches great importance to promoting its own associates and shaping advisory personalities. Accordingly, applicants should have a high level of motivation and initiative and be willing to take responsibility early on.
The ideal profile:
- Fully German-qualified lawyer
- Above-average exam results
- 4+ years of experience in M&A. Finance would also be preferred.
- Ambition to build a personal brand demonstrating a consultative and collaborative approach
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent in English