8 months ago
We are looking for a fully German-qualified lawyer, with a deep understanding in all matters of corporate law, with a focus on M&A transactions. This position is for an internationally active law firm with three offices in Germany. This position is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The firm advises on all major areas of commercial law and has a comprehensive track record in advising on transactions, some of which are large in volume. An unique selling point is its expertise in the European cross-border environment, with a particular focus on German-French business. Here, the firm has one of the largest teams in the law firm market.
The firm is a highly skilled contact for M&A transactions, as well as for complex corporate law issues. In addition to their specialist know-how for Real Estate M&A and M&A in the renewable energy sector, they regularly advise on classic M&A and private equity transactions. Here, their focus is on the small and mid-cap sector. Furthermore, the firm supports entrepreneurs and investors in venture capital structures.
- Full qualification as a German lawyer
- Ideally several years of experience in the Corporate and M&A area and an interest in expanding this area further.
- You have your own first long-term client relationships and the ability to develop your own business in a new environment
- Business fluent English language skills;
- Effective presentation and communication skills;
- Adaptability and integrity;
- Ability to develop effective relationships with other practice groups and areas of the firm;
- A positive, proactive, and engaging attitude.
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting position.
For more information, please reach out in confidence to Sven Laacks, (firstname.lastname@example.org).