24 days ago
Our Client, a global top multinational law firm, has one of the world’s largest full-service real estate teams. They are looking for a Partner in field of real estate transaction law. The position can be based in either Berlin, Düsseldorf or Hamburg.
A deep understanding of, and connection, to the real estate market is a must have for this interesting position. The successful candidate will lead and develop the German Real Estate team of the firm.
The firm’s team has developed a comprehensive understanding of the market, the economics of our clients’ industries and the legal issues that affect them. It brings together attorneys from different areas, which gives the law firm depth and speed to help clients identify opportunities, propose creative solutions and deal with complex issues when they arise. They have exceptional knowledge, and comb through transaction details to make sure they address their clients’ needs and concerns.
The ideal profile:
- Fully German-qualified lawyer
- Several years of relevant post-qualification experience in the areas of real estate market
- You have preferably also experience in real estate transactions, real estate workouts, foreclosures and bankruptcy reorganizations, commercial real estate sales and acquisitions, partnerships and joint ventures
- Strong communication and team skills, as well as professionalism and confident appearance
- Proactive and independent way of working, hands-on mentality and a comprehensive economic understanding
- Fluent in English, further foreign language skills desirable
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting new position.