25 days ago
Keen to grow and further expand their German practice, our client, a global multinational law firm, is looking for a Salary Partner in field of Corporate/M&A/Venture Capital. The law firm is ranked among the best commercial law firms in Germany.
The firm is looking for a fully German-qualified lawyer, with a deep understanding in all matters of corporate law with a focus on M&A transactions, general corporate advice and Venture Capital. This position is based in Berlin, Germany.
The firm advises on all major areas of commercial law and has a comprehensive track record in advising on transactions, some of which are large in volume. The firm is a highly skilled contact for M&A transactions, as well as for complex corporate law issues. In addition to their specialist know-how for Real Estate M&A and M&A in the renewable energy sector, they regularly advise on classic M&A and private equity transactions. Here, their focus is on the small and mid-cap sector. Furthermore, the firm supports entrepreneurs and investors in venture capital structures.
- Full qualification as a German lawyer
- Ideally several years of experience in the Corporate and M&A area and be interested in expanding this area further.
- You have your own first long-term client relationships and the ability to develop your own business in a new environment
- Business fluent English language skills;
- Effective presentation and communication skills;
- Adaptability and integrity;
- Ability to develop effective relationships with other practice groups and areas of the firm;
- A positive, proactive, and engaging attitude.
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting position.
For more information, please reach out to Sven Laacks, (firstname.lastname@example.org).