6 months ago
We are looking for an German-qualified Senior Associate, with deep understanding of corporate and equity capital markets transactions for a leading UK-headquartered law firm. The position is based in Frankfurt, Germany.
The German corporate practice has a focus on corporate transactions / equity capital markets, and advises German and international companies and banks on stock corporation and capital market law as well as companies and investors on M&A and venture capital transactions. The Equity Capital Markets team currently consists of two lawyers and offers you the opportunity to work closely with partners and clients.
- A strong academic background and full qualification as a German lawyer;
- A minimum of two years experience in the field of corporate transactions, ideally at the interface with equity capital markets transactions (advising on IPOs, capital increases, preparation of relevant documents, prospectuses etc.) and stock corporation law;
- Knowledge and practical experience in corporate transactions and general corporate law;
- An affinity to the digital economy is welcome, but is not a mandatory requirement;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Effective presentation and communication skills;
- Adaptability and integrity;
- Ability to develop effective relationships with other practice groups and areas of the firm;
- A positive, proactive, and engaging attitude.
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting position.
For more information, please reach out to Sven Laacks (email@example.com).