3 months ago
We are looking for a fully German-qualified lawyer, with an extra-ordinary academic background and a deep understanding of a broad spectrum of commercial litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution for a leading UK-headquartered law firm. This position is based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
In the area of Dispute Resolution, the law firm advises and represents clients in the areas of litigation, arbitration, and out-of-court dispute resolution,, particularlly in relation to disputes in the fields of corporate law, M&A, capital market law, commercial law, banking and product liability.
The Dispute Resolution Team offers you an environment in which you take on responsibility at an early stage and which gives you the opportunity to shape your own career and opens up prospects for continuous professional and personal development.
- A strong academic background and full qualification as a German lawyer
- Ideally have several years of experience in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution area and be interested in expanding this area further.
- Additional knowledge and/or experience with internal investigations is a plus.
- Business fluent English language skills;
- Effective presentation and communication skills;
- Adaptability and integrity;
- Ability to develop effective relationships with other practice groups and areas of the firm;
- A positive, proactive, and engaging attitude.
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting position.
For more information, please reach out to Sven Laacks, (firstname.lastname@example.org).