A new and exciting in-house opportunity has arisen at one of the largest global funders of high value commercial litigation and international arbitration.
They are currently looking for an experienced Litigation Lawyer to join their impressive team.
The role will involve:
- Business generation from new and existing connections and industry referrers.
- Review of high value and complex litigation cases.
- Providing recommendations to the investment committee as a key part of the decision whether or not to fund a case.
- Case pipeline management and commercial negotiations with clients and lawyers.
- Liaising with internal and external counsel on the company's underwriting and case selection process.
Candidates must have an excellent network of commercial and professional connections within the sector, and proven business development skills. They are likely to be at a senior associate or counsel level at a leading litigation practice. Those at partner level will also be considered.