- Timely and effective legal and strategic support our client in alignment with the INT-CL regional strategic goals
- Enhance efficiency, effectiveness and consistency of Legal-related processes and support, by increasing capabilities and expertise, partnering with the business on risk-based company-wide operating model improvements, and adopting effective strategies to meet strategic objectives and the evolving business model.
- Advise the business on development of pharmaceutical law and regulation and advise on the different areas of law.
- Preparation, negotiation and review of agreements – wholesaler agreements, vendor and supply agreements, HCOs agreements, etc.
- Management of the contract legal operations
- Review initiatives and projects and propose legally feasible alternatives to enable business objectives
- Support and closely collaboration with Ethics & Compliance for Data Privacy and other Compliance projects or matters.
- Support market access initiatives
- Promotional Materials review
- Training and education to business on relevant legal matters
- Support the Finance and HR teams in connection with labor and tax matters, including litigation To be a backup of the Legal Commercial Lead.
Qualifications and skills
- Qualified to practice law in BR
- 10+ years of experience as an attorney
- Experience in the life sciences industry
- Preferable experience with rare diseases therapeutic areas and high cost products.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Business partner, strategic oriented and hands on