8 months ago
We are looking for a fully German-qualified lawyer, who is also qualified as a certified tax advisor, with a deep understanding of a broad-spectrum of Tax law for a global law firm. This position is based in Berlin, Germany.
Our client is an international law firm with a global reach and a strong local understanding in each jurisdiction. The Berlin office is one of four offices in Germany and plays a major role within the law firms network.
To strengthen its tax team, the firm is looking for a lawyer and tax consultant who will continue to advise the Berlin office on tax matters. Tasks include project-related and ongoing advice for domestic and foreign clients, as well as the monitoring of tax audits and the preparation of tax reports, the conduct of opposition and legal proceedings in tax matters and the competent management of employees.
- Fully qualified German lawyer and qualified as a certified tax advisor (PhD or LL.M. is a plus but not an essential)
- An excellent background in tax law, with a good knowledge of corporate law matters
- At least four years of professional experience in one international law firm or auditing company
- Business fluent English language skills
- Confident, and high-quality standards
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, as well as initiative and commitment and a positive, proactive, and engaging attitude
- Ideally, interest in digitisation in tax sector
The appointee will be the individual who most closely meets these requirements, and who is keen to accept the challenges offered by this exciting position.
For more information, please reach out in confidence to Sven Laacks, (email@example.com).