If you have a complaint, please contact your consultant by phone in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact us in writing. You can write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We will contact you acknowledging your complaint and, where necessary, asking you to
confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will
be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to be contacted by us within 3 business days of us
receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our database within a day of having received it.
3. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the
4. We will then examine the information you have provided to us the member of
staff’s reply. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them.
5. We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you or their manager to reply to your complaint
within 5 business days of our request; this will include suggestions for resolving the
6. If necessary, the manager may invite you to meet them to discuss and hopefully resolve
your complaint. They will do this within 3 business days of the end of our investigation.
7. Within 3 business days of the meeting said staff member will write to you to confirm what
took place and any solutions that have agreed with you.
8. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. A Director of
the company will review the decision within 5 business days.
9. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the
We will contact you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If
you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies
Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the
REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the
Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your